Friday, October 4, 2013

Week one was GREAT!



I met with Michelle for my workout. We decided that due to some very stiff knees it would be a light work out.  I decided  my reward for this week would be to swim after my work out!!!!  I swam laps for 25 minutes and did not need the lifeguard for a rescue!!!! I have yet do a class, that is next weeks goal. I was inspired by the quote by Washington Irving- On to next week- and I skipped the crackers in the homemade vegetable soup which is usually a drop of soup and a package of cracker- a big step. I have decided that Fridays will include a new meat free recipe-  via FB I found a quinoa-stuffed pepper with mushrooms and carrots- !!!!!  Thank- You Better U- I have taken the time this week to stop and think how lucky I am to be given this opportunity. Week one was GREAT!

Deborah Biondolillo

No comments:

Post a Comment