Monday, October 21, 2013

Success comes in cans



Pat Hovorka:
Week 3 has ended and for the most part I’ve been able to stick to my schedule with Michele at the Y.  My goal for next week is to add at least one class.  I’m hoping a group workout will increase my drive, because this week I’ve been feeling less motivated… maybe it’s the weather.  Whatever the reason, I am determined to get over this slump and carry on.  I remembered hearing the following words years ago, so I’ve been repeating them to myself lately:



“If you continue to think as you’ve always thought, you’ll continue to get what you’ve always got.

Success comes in cans, not in can not’s.”

Author Unknown



Looking forward to Week 4 and regaining my momentum.




Patty Howell:

I loved yoga this week. I'm a little sore, but I enjoyed it. I'm going to go this Wednesday and focus on drinking my water and walking 3 miles a day either outside or on the treadmill at the Y. Don't forget, life coach session this week and Wednesday lifestyle change at Feed the Soul. Have a good week.


No comments:

Post a Comment