Sunday, October 6, 2013

I am proud to say I have met all 3 of my goals at the end of week one



Today is the end of week one, and I am proud to say I have met all 3 of my goals, and lost 1.6 pounds!! I have been stuck all summer long between 3 pounds and have finally broken it! That means that since January I have lost 25 pounds.  :-D My goals included attending one class at the Y ( I went to the Rip class on Thursday), incorporating my fruits and vegetables by eating at least one fruit a day, and jogging at least 3 times (went for morning jogs at home Monday and Tuesday, the elliptical at the gym for 45 minutes Friday, and hiking Saturday!). A friend and I went up to Whiteface yesterday to hike some of the mountain, and oh man was the sweat worth it! So beautiful to see the Adirondacks from almost the very peak of the mountain with such vibrant colors!!! Below is a picture of me with the beautiful view in the background! 

Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment