Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Michelle was great!



Day 2 of the challenge and I am still feeling excited! I started my day off with a 2 mile jog then made my way to Watertown to meet with Michelle at the Y.  Michelle was great! She helped me articulate my fitness goals and stressed the importance of following a healthy diet in order to really have progress. Michelle showed me how to use a hand peddled bike machine which was really interesting as well as how to better utilize a treadmill so that I do not get shin splints. My post workout snack was an apple, which is a lot more healthy than my go to granola bars. My "mini goal of the week" with Michelle is to make it to one fitness class. So, Thursday morning I am joining Michelle for her Rip class which is a class that utilizes dumbbells to target each muscle group and is set to music! How exciting!!
Feeling blessed to have this opportunity,
Chelsea  

No comments:

Post a Comment