Monday, October 28, 2013

We can!



JoEllen:
 
Well this process is definitely a process! I have made it to the Y 4 times a week and will continue this because it fits into my schedule very well. I have increased on everything and as long as the t.v. works, I do too. I really enjoyed the Wednesday class with Food for the Soul and made the crockpot dish the next day. It was a little overcooked, but we learned what we liked.  The talk with Joleene was very inspirational and I have stocked the car with good choices, which is easier this time of year, not too hot or cold. I'm learning so much and have implemented so much. I also listened to the book The Secret in the car and have some new mantras. I am strong and harmonious and happy. This book is based on the power of positive thinking. If you think you can or you think you can't, you're right either way. WE CAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment