Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Focusing on the positive choices



 Chelsea:

Monday was the first day of the 4th week already!!! I had an awesome workout at the Y between my regular cardio and then the Monday morning CardioSculpt class! But also, Michelle has been great with continuing to encourage and motivate me in regards to the challenge. Today she made my goal for the week be to point out and notice all of the positive changes and choices I have and continue to make rather than dwelling on the not so healthy choices. This was great because I know that I dwell on what I do wrong instead of what I do right because as I mentioned in an earlier post, I strive for perfection in all that I do and so I hold myself to very high standards that are sometimes very hard to meet (possibly impossible?!). So between Michelle and Joleene, I have recognized that this need for perfection could be part of what holds me back. So, on top of my every week goals of exercise and making healthy food choices I will try to lift myself up when I do make a healthy choice! Hard to believe we have been doing this for a month already, sad to think we are 1/3 of the way done already!!! 

Trying to focus on the positives from here on out, 
Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment