Sunday, October 13, 2013

Ready to start Week 3

Deb Biondolillo:



It is time to start week three. I struggled last week with poor food choices, and no will to even head to the gym. I think that going cold turkey from my favorites the week prior, set me up to fail this week. By mid week I replayed the phone call from Joleene. I really did some soul searching. We have been very busy doing some outside construction so there was working out with Michelle as well as at home. I am forever thankful to Joe and Gina  for the wonderful evening of delicious and healthy foods and for entertaining my nutrition questions. It was great to meet and talk to some of the women who are sharing the journey with me. As week two ends, I decided to forgo the treadmill for an early morning walk from the Y up Washington Street.

I am looking forward to week three- Bring it on

No comments:

Post a Comment