Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Change, change, change


JoEllen:

Change, change, change.....wish I could put notes around that. What a week. I made it to the Y 4 times and did the cooking class at Gina's and Joe's. I listened to the message from Joleene and met with Michelle. I made some good changes and am looking forward to the future with a little more optimism. I struggle with the fact that I love food and all the workouts only burn 102.2 calories. Are you kidding me? I have made more good choices then bad. I bought this new vegetable called Romanesque. I have never seen it before, like a cross between cauliflower and broccoli. I will bake it tomorrow. Grapes are a save for me. I keep a bag in the car so I can munch on them. I'm looking forward to the cooking class Wednesday and to keeping the work out included in my work day. Thanks again to everyone for all your energy, words, work, encouragement and caring. Change, change, change!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment