Thursday, October 3, 2013

My goal is to try and go to this class every Thursday morning



Today was the first time I have ever done a group class, besides Zumba, and I loved it!! So many helpful and encouraging women in the class, including a BetterU colleague!! I attended the Rip class with Michelle leading. It was empowering because I found myself being able to keep up with the pace of the steps and enjoying it.  About half way through I could really begin feeling where my muscles were getting a really great workout, and by the end I was so proud of working my entire body while having fun. My goal is to try and go to this class every Thursday morning :-) Now, I just have to really focus in on my eating and saying no to large portions, and unhealthy foods such as the brownie I had last night!!
Feeling empowered,
Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment