Friday, October 25, 2013

The importance of being prepared

Laurie:



23 Oct - NOLA. Traveling and eating right: its not easy, but with planning can be done.  For the plane trip I brought my dried cherries and almonds and when the hostess brought around beverages we chose tomato juice (lesser of evils). Oddly, it actually satisfied us both as a mid-day meal and we were full until dinner.

 For dinner we choose a place that our vegan friend would like, great choice!  Restaurants that cater to vegetarians have some of the freshest food and this one also had a lamb dish and a fish dish for us, score!  Went through several praline shops and did not buy. I told myself I wanted authentic and I also do not need a 1 pound box, just one ...... And I'll share :)



Deb:


I struggled with a goal for the week- believe me I have not mastered the other three, with that in mind- I decided to work on the three prior goals. We had a great phone call from Joleene and I still found myself floundering for food choices for a few meals this week- I give credit to those of you who do not work at home- with all the time and choices I have here- it is no different- still hard -especially when you are past hungry. I am looking forward to the trip to Hannaford on Monday and next week's goal is to have a few meals made ahead so I am prepared.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment