Friday, October 18, 2013

Great changes still ahead



Chelsea:
 
Nearing the end of week 3 already!!! I am feeling super motivated about my workouts and my progress so far in the challenge after talking with Michelle before the RIP class this morning... 3 weeks, 3 Rip classes! I also have been able to push myself enough to run the whole 2 mile stretch, that much closer to my 5k goal by Thanksgiving!!!

I am a little bummed that I am not able to attend the Feed the Soul classes with the rest of the group, but I am hoping to get the nutrition portion for myself started very soon!! From what I have heard, the first class was basic but great information for those who went. I am so excited for everyone and myself to be still in the beginning of this life changing journey. SO many great changes ahead!! 

Feeling positive,
Chelsea  

No comments:

Post a Comment