Friday, December 13, 2013

The responsibility to keep inspiring



Joey:

What a wonderful opportunity BetterU has given we select lucky ladies. An opportunity to create  our own destiny. When I think back to the long first walk into Samaritan, not having a clue what was to come. All questions and excitement, but apprehensive at the same time. What a blessing that I made that walk. I have lost 14 pounds, firmed and strengthened my body and most of all, taken steps that will ensure that I keep my heart healthy! I know that we have been an inspiration to other women and willingly except the responsibility to keep inspiring. Thank you to all the caring people that made this program possible. We are well on our way to a better me, because of you! Merry Christmas and a better New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment