Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Successes in some areas, challenges in others

Chelsea:



I realized that I haven't blogged in some time. Things have been going really well in some areas and very challenging in other areas. This past week I lost 1.4 pounds!!! I am running the full 3.1 miles in less than 36 minutes, even though I'd like to get that down a little lower, but I'm very happy to have increased my endurance!! I have been having some good and bad days with my eating. It seems to be an every day battle and sometimes an every hour battle. But, I'm trying to remain focused on my end goal. I am 28 pounds down now and only have 7 more to loose by the end of the year to meet my goal of 35 pounds! I went out today to buy a new pair of jeans at AE and fit into a size 10 for the first time since like 7/8th grade in school!! 

Last night we also met with Nichole Garnsey who is extremely knowledgeable about nutrition and food. It was very helpful in learning how to adapt various techniques to make healthier choices through the holidays, mainly Thanksgiving next week. I am so grateful for this opportunity but am hoping to gain some more useful information on how to make healthy food choices before the end! This experience has been life changing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment