Saturday, November 9, 2013

A boost of encouragement



Deb Biondolillo:
 
As it is now into November and with the number of  weeks left of the Better U Program, I have started to switch my thinking and actions for the week. I met with Michelle this morning to start adapting my work outs at home. Yes, I am the typical person with the equipment, but somehow it is so easy to walk by it every day. I will be literally dusting some of it off prior to its use. I enjoyed a wonderful November hike in the  Adirondacks this week. The highlight of my week was finding out the woman I was working out with was 91 years young. This was the highlight of all my trips to the Y. I was encouraged that she was actually using higher weight settings than I do on a few machines!  We talked for a few minutes and she gave me a big boost of encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment